Rooland’s sister business RooCreate hosted it’s offical launch on the 23rd May at University of Wollongong’s Innovation Campus. Friends, family and eco enthusiasts joined our RooTeam in celebrating this massive achievement, which all started 2 years ago when Suzanne partnered up with iAccelerate to make her dream become reality.
RooCreate’s mission is to deliver a smart, simple, sustainable packaging process to make it easier, more affordable, professional with an environmentally friendly aesthetic.
“I love packaging and I wanted to create an App or some kind of online platform where people can go an get really innovative package design,” – Suzanne Haddon (Founder)
What we do:
RooCreate offers a smart and easy to use online platform for businesses and customers to select their ideal sustainable package. RooCreate’s services include:
• An all-in-one service for eco packaging.
• Assistance with sourcing the latest eco materials and eco products.
• Expert package designers ready to help with questions and assist with designing the perfect package.
• Templates available to download for custom package design.
• Reliable and ethical suppliers and resources.
• A simplified, user friendly process that allows customers to see what they are buying.
• Prototyping of package design before committing to printing the full run.
What’s next for RooCreate:
Coming soon is a “workspace” that enables clients to visually see the entire design process of their package from start to finish. All located in a single, convenient place on the RooCreate website. Additionally, RooCreate’s team of experts are continually liaising with a range of eco suppliers to offer customers quality product packaging materials.
RooCreate’s initiative is to inspire businesses to not only think green, but to act on it, and our resourceful team can help with just that. RooCreate combines creative expertise with a client’s vision to produce a perfect eco package for their business.
If you wish to contact us visit the RooCreate website to make an enquiry. Our friendly team cant wait to hear from you!